Thursday 27 September 2012

The Forty Ninth Doodle

A Paralympics 2012 Celebration Illustration

So here we go, I did my Olympics one now here is my Paralympics one! We did so amazingly well in both games, and the sports men and women who have risen into the starlight deserve all the fantastic attention they get. Team GB just blew us away at the home games, I think we all hoped we'd do well but in reality I think no one expected this! I guess the pressure of  taking part in the Olympics or Paralympics on home soil can be too much for some athletes, and some may buckle under the strain. And yes, we may have had some athletes who left disappointed, but we had so many amazing successes and mindblowing achievements; it's made so many of us bristle with pride :-D

Oh dear, I am lame aren't I, I get excited about everything. MEH. I think the whole experience was just bloody fantastic!

Plus, creating these illustrations has been so much fun - there is so much joy and passion, aggression and life. Work like this takes a while but it is so very rewarding, and don't worry -I did get my own little reward. A big cup o' tea :-D




No comments:

Post a Comment