Tuesday 11 September 2012

The Forty Fifth Doodle

People love having a crafty fag don't they. I'm not a big fan, but I like drawing smokers. Mainly cause they don't move too much when they're smoking, so I can have a look at them and do a quick drawing. Like a weird art perv.

As a non smoker, smokers irritate me. And not just because I don't like smoking. It's the social aspect that annoys me. 'Oh Ruth can you stay in here alone and look after all our bags, cheers', 10 minutes later everyone returns and they've book a holiday to Bermuda together. You often find yourself totally excluded.

Thankfully now, my non-smoking peers seem to outweigh the smoking ones. Out of my best mates only one or two does it, and thankfully my man doesn't smoke. Nice to have non-smokey smooches.

It's an odd one ain't it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment