Monday 24 September 2012

The Forty Eighth Doodle

This is a fox. Obviously.

I actually drew this chap a while ago, and only recently remembered him. He was one of the first drawings I did when I was in the process of moving my style and work forward, and I remember drawing him and going 'oh, this is a bit different, I like it'. That chaotic way I draw is obviously just the natural way I do things; messy and a little surreal. That's me all over.

Here's the pain now though - I designed myself a wee fox tattoo, as foxes have been a favourite animal of mine for ages. Then what happens??! I fall head over heels for a boy whose surname is Fox. God damn and blast it. I can't get it now can I, I'll look like a crazy woman! The boy in question obviously finds this all hilarious. 

Perhaps I will just have to keep on doodling them on paper rather than on my skin then. Blimmin' men ey.

No comments:

Post a Comment