Monday 17 December 2012

The Sixtieth Doodle - A week to Christmas!


So Christmas is nearly upon us, hurrah! I confess, I bloody love Christmas. Fab food and drink, and lots of time with those who mean the most to you. Love it.

So the only downfall as an arty type person is there are certain expectations from people that you must make them things. Cards especially. Oh lord. So I have been beavering away on my hand made Wuss 'n Boots cards, drawing them all out, sticking them together and destroying my back in the process. Ohhh I am so dedicated!

Not being funny, but people who get one better be bloody grateful I tell thee, this has taken me a  long while.

So here's to this special time of year, when we over-indulge, get stuck in our own gift wrapping (oh Wuss) and make merry with loved ones. 

In the wake of recent tragedies, not just in Newtown in America but ones all across the world, I hope we all feel thankful for what we do have, and remember those who are in mourning right now. For myself, it makes me realise just how wonderful my family and friends are, and that I really should tell them. 

If you read this my peeps, I blimmin' love you, you are fantastic. Even if I don't know you, I bet your bloody marvellous too.

So go have a lovely Christmas, treasure your loved ones, and enjoy life, 'cause it is very short indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment