Friday 17 August 2012

The Thirty Ninth Doodle

Oh Wuss 'n Boots. How I love you so.

It's been a while since I've done much with these marvellous boys, I'm sure every illustrator and artist gets the same. Things come in cycles sometimes, and something you don't do anything with for ages can suddenly explode out again from nowhere. 

This is a photo of a golf commission I took, and I really did have a lot of fun with it. I had to come up with 4 humourous golf themed drawings with captions which were then to be printed and used as gifts for each member of the golf club. And apparently they went down a storm!

Those golfers obviously had well good taste.

I'm now thinking of expanding them from 4 cartoons to 12, into a proper set of funny golf themed drawings. I think other people would really like them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment