Friday 13 July 2012

A Friday 13th Doodle Wolf Competition


Ok, so how do you fancy winning a print of this here Wolfy picture?


So as you may know (or may not, who knows..) I love old folk stories and fairy tales; hense this picture. I would be eternally happy if the person who won this print really did LOVE it, so I want YOU to tell ME what it means to you. Do you see something in it that means something to you? Do you see a bit of yourself in the wolf? Do you just plain god damn blimmin' love wolves and think you were probably born into the wrong earthly body and would happily run away with a wolf boy/girl and have little hairy wolf babies?


Don't be afraid to let your crazy out.

So here's how to enter-

Like My Art Page on Facebook (if you don't already) and write on my wall or comment directly on the Wolf picture directly. Once you have done this just leave a comment in the box below to inform me, or just email me your username to ruth@ruthjoyce.co.uk. This is so I can let you know you've won!

So, the boring bit - THE RULES
1) You must be in the UK or Ireland to take part. SORRY, just postage elsewhere will cost me a lot. 
2) Winners will be contacted via the email addresses or Twitter IDs left when making comments in the box below or in an email to me - I cannot contact you through Facebook so make sure I have some way to message you that you won!
3) This competition will run till 5.30pm on Tuesday 17th July. All entrants will be considered, and the most imaginative/compelling/downright wonderful one will be plucked out by yours truly. The winner will be informed on Wednesday 18th July. As long as you make sure I can contact you! If not, another winner would have to be chosen.


No comments:

Post a Comment