Friday 30 March 2012

The Fifteenth Doodle

Oh my, deep down I still love skateboarding/bmxing/surfing/snowboarding. I am useless at all of them, yet adore watching them. I did go surfing in Australia which was fab, but after a nasty fall in the shallows have suffered with the ghost of a torn back muscle ever since. Awesome.

So I am clearly meant to sit and watch these people, and draw them. Which I love.

Though sometimes egos get in the way. I have often been treated like a 'groupie' by those doing said extreme sport, which makes me furious. The same happens if I'm doing any sort of musical/band pictures.

Errrr don't flatter yourself mate. I am a talented and independent lady in my own right, and I am not here to whimper over you and draw attention to myself in order to ensnare a skater/guitarist boyf. No spanks.

I draw, and I love to watch things that inspire me. Too bad the people who do it can often (not always, but often) be so narrow minded.

No comments:

Post a Comment