Thursday 9 January 2014

One Hundred and Eleventh Doodle - Hello 2014!

 
Oh my days, well, wasn't 2013 a bit nutty ey?
 
Despite the fact I spend half the year recovering from a very painful back operation (total bummer, I don't recommend it) I have managed to get involved in some great art and illustration projects, get some awesome commissions and see my work up on a big screen in London. Pretty bloody good I reckon!
 
I'd have to say some of my highlights have been creating a series of illustrations for the fab guys at Old Spitalfields Market and their stores (and going along to the Tower Hamlets Xmas Ball with them, teehee!), designing and selling my own foxy t-shirt, having my extreme sports work featured by Cooler Magazine, taking part in the live art show Merging Inks and winning their subsequent t-shirt competition, working with the lovely lasses at Fashion Global, creating fashion work for Drop 'n' Roll and designing my own longboard for the rad guys at Feisty. A copy of my board turned up in December for me, bloody best Christmas present!


(Maybe I'm not meant to say, but doesn't it look sick?! Oosh!)
 
Basically, I suppose even when times are tough you have to keep on pushing away and when you look back, you realise all the awesome stuff that you've done or that has happened to you too. Not only art stuff, but my sister had a baby (so cute), I went to Paris (proper love), and also I have a fab boyfriend, mates & family.
 
Now that I'm healthier again, what more can a girl ask for? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment