Tuesday 12 November 2013

The Eighty Sixth Doodle


You may have guessed by now people: I LOVE DRAWING BODIES.
 
I mean like, live bodies, as in, well...people being all humanesque and stuff. And clothes. I love drawing clothing. And hair. And muscle tone.
 
Well, you get the blimmin' drift.
 
So I created some pretty sick (even if I do say so myself) illustrations for a new London clothing company Drop 'n' Roll, and above is the main header image encompassing drawings of their range of t-shirts for men and women.
 
If you're a small clothing company get in touch about creating some unique one off illustrations for your site. Photos are great to show off individual pieces but if you want something truly different, then hit me up.
 
(Can't believe I just said hit me up. I cannot pull that off.)

No comments:

Post a Comment